This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is not only quick and easy to throw together, it’s packed with Oreos! In fact, depending on how crazy you want to get, you will need more than 1 package of Oreos for this baby.
You see, I’m the kind of gal that when you tell me something is flavored a particular way I don’t want to take a bite and have to go searching for the flavor.
No, I want it to practically scream at me. I don’t want to be able to miss the awesomeness and I don’t want you to miss it either. I’ve got your back.
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs (from about 20 Oreos)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 24 oz (three 8-oz packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
- 7-10 Oreos, chopped, optional
- additional Oreo crumbs for the top, optional
- Combine Oreo crumbs (for crust) with melted butter.
- Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
- Add Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos and gently mix until well combined.
- Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
- Top with additional Oreo crumbs, if desired.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.